Want to join a team building real technology to change the industrial food system?
By using our robotic harvesting and advanced analytics, fresh produce growers will be able to compete with large-scale agriculture with sustainable, controlled-environment growing methods. That means less water and fertilizer use, nearly 100% fewer nasty chemicals, improved yields, and tastier produce. This is good for you, it's good for us, and it's good for the planet.
We're looking for talented, energetic, friendly, and ambitious people who are passionate about our mission and excited for an adventure.
- Principal Software Engineer (full-time)
- Sr. Software Engineer / Team Lead (full-time)
- Robotics Engineer (full-time)
- Mechanical Design Engineer (full-time)
- Grower Intern (part-time)
Don't see your role above, but want to work with us? Drop us a line.